Taylor Cullity Lethlean
- Auckland Waterfront - North Wharf Promenade and Silo Park
- © Simon Devitt
TCL is one of the world’s most highly acclaimed landscape architecture and urban design firms.
Over the past 25 years, we have delivered a wide range of projects across a variety of public and private settings, from urban waterfronts to desert walking trails. We work both nationally and internationally, undertaking a detailed exploration of context, site and community, with a focus on the poetic expression of landscape and contemporary culture.
Four streams of investigation have informed TCL’s work:
• contemporary urban life and global culture
• the elemental power of site and landscape
• artistic practice in a range of disciplines
• the creation of a sustainable future
Through a dynamic and collaborative dialogue with clients, communities, academics, and colleagues, we have delivered an eclectic body of work that speaks of quality, commitment, beauty and richness. This is achieved within real world constraints of time, management and cost.